Nicky Hayden Cycling Incident - RIP

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicky Hayden Cycling Incident

Hope he makes a full recovery. I keep telling people that say motorcycles are dangerous that bicycles are worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Nicky Hayden Cycling Incident

Very sad news indeed, my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends

Yeah been following the updates I can find. Doesn't sound good. I would be amazed, assuming he survives, if he's back competatively racing again. Pelvic, thorasic and head injuries to fix. Long road ahead.

No real information what happened other than hit made contact with a car. His bike is in 3 pieces, and that car is a mess. Can't apportion fault from the data we have.

Really sad news , amazing how a man can live his entire life on motorcycles and get seriously injured on a push bike. I had the pleasure of meeting him out in Qatar last year at WSB and got him to sign a bank note and the visor off my Tissot Hayden watch helmet box. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.

So sad. Such a decent bloke. Let's hope the Kentucky Kid battles through...

Sounds pretty bad, again No indication what exactly happened. Hopefully he makes a full recovery! But that's two world champions (Hayden & Schumacher) recently who spent years racing albeit in different disiplins now fighting for there lives due to leisure activitys! Just shows you ..

All been said, top bloke, huge talent, I hope he pulls through

The Kentucky Kid

Just read about Nicky Hayden.. GUTTED! Gona be really emotional watching WSB!!!

Sending positive thoughts for his recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awful news, I'm gutted! Never got the chance to meet Nicky or see him race live but he always seemed a really likeable, genuine guy. You can tell by the tributes coming from all those who raced against him just how respected and admired he was.

The 2006 MotoGP season was nailbiting stuff right to the end, think I'll watch a bit tonight. #69

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back