S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MADMANX

Reaction score
THANKS FOR THE ADD

just saying hello from the Isle Of Man

im riding a 2016 Gen 3 sport model..and love it

[video]https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2F5CTtDLH4jvw&h=ATM 59Qb_l_k2aNelHxQf4bXY9cs5pVqm0bvrA6cqyAH-svORldhTpYqAWLey3H5tlM7BddCSQqKzyr1w-E7Ud6Dpg-wo7V9Q8nZ5mlUciInkt0OrEXMMNWDRPvEznmABzQ7jme2EDXI[/video]

Other Rides

1982 Rd350lc
1985 Rd350 Ypvs N1
1998 4xv R1 ( RED/WHITE ) IN CONSERVATORY

Welcome Wayne, (going by the name in the YT channel)

Must be fun being able to blat about the countryside on an RR in the Isle!

Hi Madmanx, welcome to the site. Great choice of bike for the Island. Where about are you based? TT addict and usually stay up at Jurby. Love the place, you are a very lucky rider indeed.

Great to have you on board.

JimmyMac

Welcome Wayne, (going by the name in the YT channel)

Must be fun being able to blat about the countryside on an RR in the Isle!

Thanks Alex....Yes its Wayne ive a few vids on youtube & The island can be great when the sun shines

Hi Madmanx, welcome to the site. Great choice of bike for the Island. Where about are you based? TT addict and usually stay up at Jurby. Love the place, you are a very lucky rider indeed.

Great to have you on board.

JimmyMac

Hi JimmyMac

im located south mate in Castletown ive recently purchased my own house there after 13 years of buying and selling bikes to build a decent depo...This is my second s1000rr after having a 2011 model I chose the gen 3 due to its comfort as soft as it seams due to me Braking my back 3 years ago, also it been a amazing bike ive only managed to get out on it twice since buying in August due to shite weather and Holidays

Once the owner/global admin sets your account to enabled (name turns green) you?ll be able to upload and avatar, buy/sell etc
If you purchase Premier Membership you can post images.

- Sent from Mobile

Once the owner/global admin sets your account to enabled (name turns green) you’ll be able to upload and avatar, buy/sell etc
If you purchase Premier Membership you can post images.

- Sent from Mobile

Top Man......:chuncky:

Welcome to the forum Wayne and congratulations on your new RR!

Enjoy the forum, there?s loads of information on here and a wonderful community.

Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome along Wayne (you must be a handsome super-hero too - all those with that name are in my experience anyway ;) ) .. As already said - tons of good stuff on here that you'll probably get a lot from and I wager, be able to contribute to given your experience and location.

As you're an 'islander' .. how big is your back garden (no euphemism btw) and can I pitch a tent (again .. no euphemism) in it? :D

Hi JimmyMac

im located south mate in Castletown ive recently purchased my own house there after 13 years of buying and selling bikes to build a decent depo...This is my second s1000rr after having a 2011 model I chose the gen 3 due to its comfort as soft as it seams due to me Braking my back 3 years ago, also it been a amazing bike ive only managed to get out on it twice since buying in August due to shite weather and Holidays

I broke mine about the same time Wayne, in 3 places due to a parachute jump, never hurts on the bike, lol.
Bugger to get out the bed in the morning though!

Watched the races down in Castletown this year for the first time.

JimmyMac

Welcome along Wayne, great choice of bike the rr and what a brilliant place to live. We stop in Ramsey for tt and will be there again in 2018. Great video footage also on YouTube mate.

Welcome along Wayne (you must be a handsome super-hero too - all those with that name are in my experience anyway ;) ) .. As already said - tons of good stuff on here that you'll probably get a lot from and I wager, be able to contribute to given your experience and location.

As you're an 'islander' .. how big is your back garden (no euphemism btw) and can I pitch a tent (again .. no euphemism) in it? :D

Thanks for the welcome..... Back garden is sadly paved due to me having a Bull-Terrier :race2_smilie:

Welcome along Wayne, great choice of bike the rr and what a brilliant place to live. We stop in Ramsey for tt and will be there again in 2018. Great video footage also on YouTube mate.

Thanks Budgie.... second time out on the bm since buying in August plus back tyre is shot lol....pointless chucking one on to sit in the garage till next year but its a amzing bike and so much better than the 2011 model I had a few year back

Latest posts

Back