S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome, nice choice of bikes, you must have a large garage and plenty of spare time!!

Hiya my daily commute bike is a vfr1200 or '08 blade and occasionally my harley electra ultra glide and a bit of off roading on my ktm excf.
I can't help but notice the electra-elephant in the room there .. a very eclectic mix of machinery.

And yeah, have to agree - you must have a monster garage!

I'm afraid all the cars in our house take second best to the bikes and never see the inside of the garage, and having a double one is helpful.

Hi Evosport, welcome to the site. Great choice of bikes you have, is there going to be a cheeky wee RR sliding in?

JimmyMac

You can read me like a book just sniffening around seeing what's available perhaps p/ex the blade

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It's a 2010 multicolour 25k miles but with lots of extra's bought from a dealer about the cheapest I could find with condition mileage and extra's

Welcome, i am up in N, Surrey.... not too far from Box Hill.... will no doubt see you around in the coming weeks.... Loomies, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back