S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repsol67

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm thinking about purchasing an S1000RR.
Currently on a tricked up 09 Repsol Blade.
Joined here because the knowledge is great and maybe it will sway me to go with the electronic aids of BMW.

Cheers, Ian

HI Ian,
Just traded my 1000 k5 in as feel its the right time to change to the 3rd gen RR sport.

Dean

welcome to the site. I had an R6 for 3 years and my decision was between a Fireblade and the BMW, i decided on the BMW for the electronic aids. Only bought mine in December and not had a real chance to ride as waiting for the good weather.

I've been riding all the top Japanese and the odd Ducati for a lot of years now and thought I should go with the technology.
I'm always amazed how just when you think it does not get any better with what your riding something else comes along and changes everything.
I will look into getting a trade for my blade but not desperately.

I feel a test ride will be in order.

Cheers

Welcome along mate. I've traded in a K8 1000 for the Beemer. Suzuki have taken the eye off the ball so to speak.

Welcome, the new S1 is getting some good press and reviews, wait for some better weather and go for that test ride.

Latest posts

Back