S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knackersack

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm the proud owner on the 2nd March of a s1000rr sport looking forward to riding her and I am prepared to be flattered by the brilliance of the bavarian beauty

Got a trip to the ring planned for May so need this weather to do one , so I can get the 1st service done

No options ticked but purchasing stuff now before it comes , screen , paddock stand bobbins brake and clutch lever guards , just need to get a pillion seat to fit my kriega luggage to

No options ticked but purchasing stuff now before it comes , screen , paddock stand bobbins brake and clutch lever guards , just need to get a pillion seat to fit my kriega luggage to

Hepco and Becker make great rear seat plates for luggage, far more secure.

It replaces both...it is the cowl/seat unit.
See my for sale I just posted ;)
But mine is not for a Gen4

But don't you have to use some of the parts off the seat cowl to fit the base plate , or does it come with all the fittings

But don't you have to use some of the parts off the seat cowl to fit the base plate , or does it come with all the fittings
No its all with it. Proper solid. Gen 4 doesn't even need the lock as its not in the cowl anymore.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back