Newbie S1000rr Owner from Surrey

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smemly

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just stumbled across this forum whilst idly web browsing and dreaming of some nice weather to use my bike. Thought I'd join and say Hi.

I have a red 2015 S1000RR that gets called upon for road and track duties in both UK and Europe. Bike is currently away having it's track bodywork wrapped in readiness for some more track time this year. Can't wait to get it back.

Looked like this before it was sent (sorry for the sh1tty pic)

&

should look a bit brighter when it's back.

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Your pic won't have displayed until admin approved your account, and I've deleted the duplicate post.

Make sure you post some pics when the bike comes back with its new clothes on :).

Thanks guys, i was starting to think it was the worst introduction to a forum ever.

Should have the bike back next week at some point in readiness for my first track outing of 2016. I'll post up some pics then of the subtle colours.

It seems to be the done thing to write the bike spec:

2015 s1000rr sport with performance pack, HP wheels & Akrapovic slip on can.

Gb racing engine covers
R&G rearsets
R&G radiator and oil cooler guard.

For track duties it has:

Second set of HP wheels with Brembo discs fitted with Slicks.

Alpha racing fairings
Alpha racing seat unit,
Alpha racing tank cover,
Alpha racing carbon clock mount
Alpha racing quick release fairing brackets
Alpha racing front mudguard
2D front fork sensor.

All delivered in a bl00dy great box from errr Alpha racing giving the postie a hernia.

Plans for 2016:

As much track time as possible in both UK and Europe, currently booked for Brno in June & Portimao in Oct amoungst the Uk ones.

Hi,

If you're in Surrey I assume you or the bike have been down to Prime Factors to get all those Alpha parts?

Now you see, thats why i joined this forum. I bought direct from Germany but would have popped to see them if i knew.

I'll have to pop over there and see them soon.

Thanks JimmyMac, it's coming together.

Picked the bike up today, Panels now have some colour. Need to get slicks fitted and it's ready for silverstone next week.

Back