Newbie from scotland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello thanks for the welcome.

I had a 2013RR in red and white, I sold it in february. Collecting my HP4 carbon this Friday!!!! can't wait.

Well done, must be getting near the end of the production run of HP4 by now, what number is yours.

Hi mate. I'm also a newbie from Scotland. Where you picking yours up from. There was another hp4 carbon sat there at Dalkeith waiting to be picked up when I picked mine up on Saturday. Mines is number 4923

Hi and welcome.
I got my 2014 from Parks in March. Bet Friday can't come quick enough?

i know that was aimed at dave80h but thought id chirp in with a review of my first few days of ownership, bike is smooth, feels very much like a fireblade but turns in faster and you can get on the brakes harder before a corner. just need to get miles on the thing quick to get the silly 9K limitter disabled.

nooo, i wish. im desperate to get that limiter off. its a very wierd feeling hitting the limiter mid corner. although i have been enjoying not being able to go over 120mph. keeps me sensible.

Sorry I should have been clearer, I got my 2014 RR from parks not an HP4 although they had a bash at trying to talk me into buying one. So other than a demo ride on one I can't comment.

Hello thanks for the welcome.

I had a 2013RR in red and white, I sold it in february. Collecting my HP4 carbon this Friday!!!! can't wait.

Hi did you buy it from Parks, I think you stole it from under my nose :)

Hi Jim,

Yes got it from parks. I ordered mine back in January. My bike was one of two delivered at the same time. I think the other has been sold now at the weekend. Must have been someone else that stole it from you.

hope you get one soon.

all the best.

Davy.

Hi Jim,

Yes got it from parks. I ordered mine back in January. My bike was one of two delivered at the same time. I think the other has been sold now at the weekend. Must have been someone else that stole it from you.

hope you get one soon.

all the best.

Davy.

Davy,

Just went for the standard S1000 RR 2014, got a deal I'm more than happy with from Alan

Back