newbie from london

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s1000bandit

Reaction score
hey guys

just thought i would introduce myself, my name is richard and i live in nw london, found out about this group while waiting to fill up with fuel at brentwood service station and a member pulled in also

i ride a 2016 blue and white s1000rr

hope to meet some like minded riders soon

Hi Richard, welcome to the site. There are a few members from down your way, I'm sure they'll be along soon once the filter through the traffic.

Hope you enjoy the forum, it is filled with lots of genuinely decent and friendly people.

JimmyMac

Welcome to the forum Richard!

Gen 3 RR's are fantastic bikes, what do you use yours for primarily (road riding, tracks days etc?).

As JimmyMac says there's lots of very friendly people on here, so I hope you enjoy the forum and have loads of happy miles ahead of you :)

Look forward to meeting you on a ride out in the not too distant future hopefully? :)

Oli

Last edited:
hey guys

just thought i would introduce myself, my name is richard and i live in nw london, found out about this group while waiting to fill up with fuel at brentwood service station and a member pulled in also

i ride a 2016 blue and white s1000rr

hope to meet some like minded riders soon

Hi,
I think that was me! Grey 2017 rolling up to a random guy in the Shell services...honest I don't do that for just anyone ;) :p

Welcome!

Welcome mate. I'm also very new to this forum and already had lots of help and ideas.

Enjoy the bike[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After realising that it was Alex that promoted the Forum, I realised I had been listening to "Innuendo Bingo" too much on Radio One as the first thing I thought of was....................

Alex has been hanging around random garages in London in the hope of finding Dick?

Is there not some forum rules that stop Moderators from this type of behaviour? LOL

JimmyMac

After realising that it was Alex that promoted the Forum, I realised I had been listening to "Innuendo Bingo" too much on Radio One as the first thing I thought of was....................

Alex has been hanging around random garages in London in the hope of finding Dick?

Is there not some forum rules that stop Moderators from this type of behaviour? LOL

JimmyMac

hahahahahahaha lol nice one Jimmy

Latest posts

Back