newbie from glasgow

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teenyn

Reaction score
traded in the 899 for a new s1000rr, never looked back.
what a cracking bike.
looking forward to reading more about your adventures and sharing hints and tips....

see you around!

Too long lol. Getting my new one within the week.
Its a great bit of kit, is it the new model?

aye the one just oot! :topsy_turvy:

love it! off out to pay the morra at lunch time for the day. Working out most of the gizmos on it! ..

had a brilliant day out to day... green welly.. onto Glencoe... to fort william... bite to eat.. refuel.. and got all the way home on the same tank of fuel!!

I can honesty say out of the previous bikes I have owned I have never got home from there on the one tank... and I was not hinging about either.

Off up to knockhill at end of month on it for a track day by Ducati Glasgow, you guys doing it?

had a brilliant day out to day... green welly.. onto Glencoe... to fort william... bite to eat.. refuel.. and got all the way home on the same tank of fuel!!

I came by that way a few weeks ago, beautiful part of the world:

033931DD-B5CC-463A-B862-E93B1582F207_zpsmhhcp9mt.jpg

I can honesty say out of the previous bikes I have owned I have never got home from there on the one tank... and I was not hinging about either.

Off up to knockhill at end of month on it for a track day by Ducati Glasgow, you guys doing it?

Just had a look at the Ducati track day sounds interesting, im guessing its a road bike only session??

Yeah road bikes, zip together leathers and a gold stickered D ring lid. And licence too..
Once you get that you get two hours out to play on track. It's well worth it and more value for money.
Highly recommend it

Latest posts

Back