Newbie from Angus

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ty5364

Reaction score
Hi all,

I test rode a 2015 RR in August and thought wow, me wants one. :drunk: Consulted the boss and got the green light for the go ahead. All being we I should take delivery in a couple of weeks.

However, I am a little concerned on how many members are suffering from the right fork seal stanchion leaking?

Anyways, I have already ordered stompgrip, R & G tail tidy and am thinking about the lightech chain adjuster kit, swinging arm spoles, frame sliders and wheel axle sliders?

Ty :cool-new:

Hi Ty, you'll love your bike when it arrives, take it it's from Clarks? Had many dealings with them and they are all great guys.

JimmyMac

Hi JimmyMac,

Yes you guessed correctly, and it?s reassuring to read thatthey are great guys. I must say you HP4 in red looks awesome.

Hi, I'm down in Newport on Tay and took delivery of my 2015 sport model about month and a half ago and it's going in to John Clarks for its first service when I'm back from hols. As Jim said I've always had good service from them.
I've been following on here what has been said about the seals leaking on the front stanchions and I've got to saw both mine have a slight on them after each ride. I'll mention it to Clarks when I drop it off.
Hope to see you around some time

Hi Malky,

Ahh, the other side of the bridge, i’vepassed by a few times on the way to Cupar. Again it is reassuring to readanother thumbs up for John Clarks. Fingers crossed that the leaking seal (potentialissue) is a simple quick fix.

I have started to look at after marketexhausts and am drawn towards the Austin Racing slip-on as opposed to full system.

Cheers Ty, I've got a short attention span so it could be pink next year, lol. If you see it about don't be a stranger.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back