New owner saying hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have just taken delivery of a new S1000RR after owning a 2004 Fireblade from new. 20 years old now. I have only been out once on the BMW.
All i can say is things have moved on somewhat. Looking forward to getting out and about on the new bike before winter sets in. I live in the Northeast of Scotland and winter riding is not on due to the amount of salt on the roads. Here's hoping for a good Sept / Oct.
All the best to all members.

Welcome, fantastic roads near you, albeit I've only been on the NC500's!

Hi everyone,
I have just taken delivery of a new S1000RR after owning a 2004 Fireblade from new. 20 years old now. I have only been out once on the BMW.
All i can say is things have moved on somewhat. Looking forward to getting out and about on the new bike before winter sets in. I live in the Northeast of Scotland and winter riding is not on due to the amount of salt on the roads. Here's hoping for a good Sept / Oct.
All the best to all members.
I also have recently swapped from a very well used Fireblade and am now loving the BMW, have fun!

Latest posts

Back