S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hdcapri

Reaction score
Hello i'm new on here so will like to say hello ,i have a 2010 s1000rr and a 2001 R1 , they are two different machines to ride but both great fun :lemo:

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the welcome post!

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily and where are you based?
Tell us more lol [emoji16]

Oli

Mainly Saturday/ Sunday riding or after work to clear my head , have though about track day but don’t want any harm to come to my girls ! Lol

Mainly Saturday/ Sunday riding or after work to clear my head , have though about track day but don?t want any harm to come to my girls ! Lol

Going for a ride is certainly a great way to clear your mind, is always a welcome relief year round!

What spec is your RR and do you have any mods/upgrades planned for the future?

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
Hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

+1 on clearing the head after work.
I did my first track day a couple of years ago (after 20 years riding) and wish I'd done it sooner. It really helped me understand biking better.
I know the feeling about protecting your pride and joy though. I bought my RR in April and couldn't bring myself to do a trackday until Autumn.

I have De cat the bike and fitted a stainless Y pipe and a akrapovic slip on , hp4 belly pan , number board kit and loads. Of carbon , thinking about a PCV in the future.:peaceful:

Latest posts

Back