S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leighton1271

Reaction score
Hello All

I'm seriously debating purchasing a SK1 sport, I hope you don't mind if I take a look around to do some research before I make my purchase.

Don't debate just go for a test ride and let the grin decide!
Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Good idea to join the forum and get as much information as possible before purchasing.

You'll certainly find a theme of throughly happy owners on here, and although I am a tad biased, my 15 RR has been the best bike I've owned by a country mile!

Enjoy the forum, and hopefully you'll join the Bavarian side in the not too distant future!

If you have any questions, just ask :)

Oli

I've recently purchased an SThou after a few years on panigales (899 &1299).

I debated long and hard before the purchase & after 2 months & 4K miles feel it's the best bike I own.

Fantastic piece of kit.

Hi welcome to the forum and enjoy your deliberation, but you know you really want one lol.

Welcome Leighton, what's you're bike history? Road or track? There are some great litre bikes out there, I've ridden a few of them, but for all round brilliance the S1000RR is definitely the best - go for a test ride mate

I really liked the R1, looks smart, is light and nimble, sounds MotoGP and is a lot of fun BUT has poor low speed fuelling, no auto blipper (both can be sorted aftermarket for a few ?100), ok brakes, ok suspension, low bars, rock hard seat, no heated grips & no cruise. So if you want something to go out on for a quick high speed blast and for track days the R1's arguably the better bike - the R1M especially but the S1K will also do that and a whole lot more and feel comfortable and easy to use at any speed.

Latest posts

Back