S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawadave

Reaction score
Hi just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself bought my 1st S1000rr a few weeks ago my name is Dave from sunny Bournemouth I am a motorcycle Technician by trade and currently work for Bournemouth Kawasaki look forward to meeting some of you on here
thanks

Hi just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself bought my 1st S1000rr a few weeks ago my name is Dave from sunny Bournemouth I am a motorcycle Technician by trade and currently work for Bournemouth Kawasaki look forward to meeting some of you on here
thanks

Welcome mate, interesting choice of bike..You've had James Hillier and the 44 teeth lads around your workshop recently then?

Hi Dave, welcome to the site. I expect your brains will be picked more than once on here, lucky man to work in an industry you enjoy.

JimmyMac

Ha Ha yes plenty of it from work not allowed to park it out the front of the shop ect ect but i can now rib them about the bsb results although i shouldnt .... :miserable: I shall try and contribute as mush as i can although ime sure alot of you guys on here probably know more about the S1000's than i do not had a chance to work on many of them other than routine maintenance
MacRR James is here most of the time loitering about lol hes a good lad genuinely nice guy

Back