S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Jamie...what gen did you buy in the end? Any modifications done to it or what have you got planned?

Ask away and mainly have fun!

Hi Jamie, welcome to the site. Tell us a bit more about yourself, where you from ?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Welcome Jamie...what gen did you buy in the end? Any modifications done to it or what have you got planned?

Ask away and mainly have fun!

Hi guys thanks for the welcome

I purchased a gen 1 bike. This is my first sports superbike ownership as such I have owned a few naked bikes previously and a sports tourer lastly a Z1000sx which was great but I always lusted after the sports bike when I was ready.

One of my good riding friends that taught me a lot on my first bike always loved his so this is why I went for the gen 1 it was always a dream bike for me.

It?s a totally standard bike I?d like to get a nice titanium system for it when possible other than that I like it how it is to be honest!

The first thing I actually need is a pillion seat and pegs to take the mrs out for a few trips if anyone has some on here.

I?ve just gotten rid of my Golf R which was taking most of my seat time so with the weather getting better I can get out for a few essential trips on the RR now.

Latest posts

Back