New Member Hello!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanP

Reaction score
Hi All.

Just purchased my first Litre Sportsbike, a 2015 S1000RR in Motorsport colours. Due to collect it on the 28th of this month. Moving up from my Triumph Street Triple R. Been great looking through the threads and seeing the bikes you ride! Cant wait to get hold of mine.

All the best!

Jordan

Hi Jordan,

Congratulations... I'll bet you can't wait for the end of the month as well as some good weather too. I am on my second 2012 S1000RR and also looking to upgrade to a 2015 / 2016 model this year so looking forward to your review of it :)

Take care

Good choice there Jordan..the workshop manual is available on here free for full members..
Good to have you on here mate..

Stuart

Sent from Galaxy S7

Hi Jordan, welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your new bike, you are in the right location to nip over to the IOM on a good day to give it a blast, lucky you.

JimmyMac

Thanks for the replies chaps. Really looking forward to getting the bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well today's the day. Got my new bike and I'm over the moon with it. Really pleased. Can't wait to put the miles on it!
70aaac65201f59a6fc87b788e360373a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks mint that :). Nice HP rearsets and levers along with the akra end can, enjoy.

Latest posts

Back