New Ireland Member

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DamoIRL

Reaction score
HI All ,

Just post to say hi ... I recently ( Monday this week ) put a deposit on a brand new 2018 S1000rr Sport in Motorsport white here in Dublin ,
should have her in 4 weeks the dealer tells me ,

I had a 1199 Duke Panigale for 2 years and last year had a 2010 motorsport colour S1000rr which I loved and I was toying with the idea of a new purchase and the beemer ticks all the boxes for me personally ,

Ill admit iam a fair weather rider so bike wont ever have big miles on it but I cant wait

Hoping to take advantage of all the knowledge in here where exhaust upgrades / carbon are concerned !

Chao for now !

Damien

Welcome to the forum Damien and congratulations on your new RR!

Panigale?s are stunning looking bikes, did you have any stand out experiences with it (good trips, track days etc)?

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?
RR?s never fail to excite and impress in equal measure [emoji16]

Enjoy the forum, there is indeed loads of information on here and most of all a wonderful community.
Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Last edited:
HI Oli ,
I really enjoyed my 2 years and thanks to a poor exchange rate at the time and very limited supply on them here in Ireland I had 2 years riding without losing a penny..... which was nice lol .
iam not much of a track day person but did get out really often which local ride out groups for some of the great coastal rides here in Ireland .. other than that lots of sunny summer blasts .

Really looking forward to getting my delivery date for the RR and getting those first 1000kms run in done lol

Latest posts

Back