need your advice on px price

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paradoc

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
hi i need some advice on px my 2011 s1000rr moto sport 7000mls ar carbon belly pan ar gp 2 can and decat pipe ktec front fork piston kit kt dd35 rear shock rg rad and oil gaurds mra srceen diamond rear sets rg tail tidy l tec chain adjusters and covered in venture shield i road tested the new 15 very nice my question is i was offered 8700 for mine against the 15 whit every thing left on is this a good deal or not ive got to make my mind up by tues 24th march your advice would good to hear the 15 comes fully loaded in moto sport colours

Dealer offered me 6800 on my 2012 20th anniversary blade with 4700 miles. Personal experience, you get nothing extra on trade in for all the extras. Take them off and put what you can on the new one and punt the rest. They're pr looking at selling your fully loaded for circa ?9600. Don't kno what you paid originally but seems not too bad. I paid ?11000 for mine and its immaculate. I haven't traded it in I've sold it to a mate.

TBH I think 8700 is not bad. Before the 2015 was around, October ish last year a dealer local to me was selling X2 2012 models for 9200-9500 and they didn't sell for that. To me, at this time it would appear a decent price for a 2011.
Best to take your fancy stuff off and sell if you CBA.

Davy

TBH I think 8700 is not bad. Before the 2015 was around, October ish last year a dealer local to me was selling X2 2012 models for 9200-9500 and they didn't sell for that. To me, at this time it would appear a decent price for a 2011.
Best to take your fancy stuff off and sell if you CBA.

Davy

+1

thanks guys for your input the dealer didnt give me a price without all the goodies on he just said a lot lot less how much do you think i could get for the KTEC dds35 rear shock its just over a year old and no track days

hi i need some advice on px my 2011 s1000rr moto sport 7000mls ar carbon belly pan ar gp 2 can and decat pipe ktec front fork piston kit kt dd35 rear shock rg rad and oil gaurds mra srceen diamond rear sets rg tail tidy l tec chain adjusters and covered in venture shield i road tested the new 15 very nice my question is i was offered 8700 for mine against the 15 whit every thing left on is this a good deal or not ive got to make my mind up by tues 24th march your advice would good to hear the 15 comes fully loaded in moto sport colours

I'd say thats a pretty good offer

thanks for your thoughts the deed is done ill pick the 15 up next week in the end i got 9000 im happy were can you get a descent tank pad for the 15

ive moaned a lot the bmw tank pad is shit i cant wait till tues to pick the beast up they also swap the brigdestones for conties no charge CW at DORCHESTER are really good to deal with and friendly top marks

Back