Naked S1000RR done properly

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lllN30lll

Reaction score
Spotted this up the Ponderosa yesterday. Proper confused me and had me thinking if BMW had released a new model but apparently it's a naked conversion kit from Germany. Radiator cap even came through the fairing. Renthal bars. And some proper trick bits when you looked up close. Must work well because his tyres were shredded to bits lol

1174920_10153147396775212_859955579_n.jpg

i like it and am thinking of doing one as me next project. Maybe all carbon bodywork and tank.

i like it and am thinking of doing one as me next project. Maybe all carbon bodywork and tank.

Well I knew my tastes were different than anyone else's when I bought the S1000. I mean I did pick the mustard yellow, just look at avatar. Should of seen the sales guy's face when I said 'Shine Yellow' please. lol

Looks well done , however has anyone ever owned a fast naked bike , you have nowhere to go after 90mph....( well not as my size anyway :( )

I had a z1000 naked before I bought the s1k and the reason I had to sell it was at 120 mph I was hanging on for my life with all the wind blast

Back