My new baby - 2012 model!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, got the BMW Gilles HP things!

When I get rest of my carbon bits including belly pan next weekend, I'll post more piccies!

Looks good dude, but not feeling the new MO colour scheme they did. :)

Some new piccies.....ilmberger full bellypan, infills and R&G whites crash bungs!
Just waiting for seat/tank ilmberger panels!!!!

11e565eb.jpg

07fb7c88.jpg

c6e3da5a.jpg

Excuse my ignorance but is the Ti system the race system. Looking at websites the road legal full system is £2k but the race full system considerably less but obviously not road legal as doesn't have a cat. Don't see point of spending £2k just to be road legal if only difference is cat and a removable baffle. I want lots of noise and flame spitting :)
Oh and by way bike looks sweeeeeetttt

yeah it does look sweet , nicest new one ive seen
still not struck on that belly pan though , you got the limiter off yet ?

Yep, it's the full race system.....loud as you like!

Just had the 600 mile service this Monday....now with no limiter! Yay

Not had it remapped!!!!!! On my list of things to do once run in abut more. She runs fine, but plan on a power commander!!!!!!

Where did you get the akra system from as i was under the impression that the main dealers only sell the system with the longer can?

Called my local dealer today about the mini indicators and they said they don't stock, does anyone know of website I can get a set?

Milly link=topic=526.msg7895#msg7895 date=1337110484 said:
Called my local dealer today about the mini indicators and they said they don't stock, does anyone know of website I can get a set?

Got mine from supplying dealer:Wollaston BMW, Northampton!!! Top guys

Latest posts

Back