Motogp Europe

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddogsween

Reaction score
Hi, Anyone planning any trips to a Motogp? Am looking to get out to Europe this year and combining it with a Motogp ...cheers M

I'm going to Aragon :). Already booked everything and riding down with a pal of mine. See you there?

I did Aragon last year Soof. If you can spare the time, I can't recommend a detour around Picos de Europa enough on the way!

I wont have time on that trip but I am going to go via the picos in July on the way to Portugal and back. Looking forward to it.

Yeah me and the Mrs are off to Catalunya Gp. Starting in Geneva then down through France to the Gp then into the Pyrenees and back up to Geneva. 16 days of pure bliss I hope! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to the catalunya GP last year - but drove down in the van and camped next to the track ... awesome event but the indigenous are dicks until 4am revving the tits off their bikes and launching airbombs all over the place... I'd would go again, but I'd be prepared next time .. with napalm

Just had a very early birthday surprise off the missus as she saw me typing to my family about the Brno GP this year .. she's only gone and booked me general access tickets! I'm going to see if I can upgrade it to the on-site camping ticket when they're available, or I'll be airbnb'ing as I did in Valencia. Might need to buy that S1000XR now ]:)

Your lucky she didn't see you on those other websites lol.

You're a lucky chap, enjoy the trip. :)

Back