Morning!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFlymo

Reaction score
Morning all!

Thought I'd joined up having just put a deposit down on a '15 Sport model with trimmings.

Quite excited.

I'm coming from a long list of bikes over the last 25 years- CBR600, FZR1000, Bandit 1200, several TL1000S, a KTM 200EXC, VFR750/800s.... I can't remember them all to be honest but there are a few GT550s, FZ400s and the like back in the dim distant 90s. All the remaining ones are going to be flogged to make room (except for my '91 CBR600FM, which I'm never selling!)

Build date is mid Feb, so delivery March some time. Enough time to sort out a proper concrete base, bike shed and ground anchor (any suggestions?)

welcome mate, ive been told il get my one in mid march as well, ive use a oxford anchor force ground anchor with monster xl chain and lock

Hi, think you'll be one of the first batch of the new model, congrats, it'll be a great bike. What colour / spec are you getting?

It'll be a Black Sport model (took a bit of soul-searching, I really fancied Red initially), with the Pro riding mode, Gear Assist, DDC, heated grips etc. Most of the stuff except the forged wheels. Will stick with the stock exhaust for the moment as I'll do a few trackdays come Summer.

Really can't wait!

H welcome to the site and i sue the monster XL chain with a ground anchor as well, I bet you can't wait for the bike to arrive. I bought a 2014 (outgoing model) in December just waiting for the summer to arrive now. There is a good article in MCN this week comparing the old and new models. Looks like big improvement over outgoing model...

Latest posts

Back