Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyMac

Reaction score
This is the first Forum I have been on that I have actually taken the effort to contribute to discussions and help answer questions and offer help if I can.

This has meant I have met a few of the members here and done some deals on parts etc. By nature I am a very open person who enjoys meeting new people and visiting far flung places, usually astride an adventure bike, when not trying to set new personal records at the TT.

May I take this opportunity to wish all forum members a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and I look forward to meeting more of you as up too now I have never encountered anyone who is any less than a Top Geezer.

JimmyMac

Cheers Jimmy. I guess as it's a bit quieter here, it's easier to be heard which is nice :) Thanks for your contributions since joining, they've been amusing and helpful.

Happy Christmas to you all.

cracking Jimmy loving the card! lol , it's been the best forum i have been apart of lots of good information, I used it on the run up to buying my s1000rr and on it for a wee look every day nearly, as you say all top guys on here willing to help , with a good dose of humor.
would be great to have a few meet ups , I will possibly be down some down south trackday next year mabey bump in to a few of you (not literally I hope!) and might be interesting to arrange a Scottish meet quite a few of us on here.

merry Christmas all.

David

Thanks Jimmy, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and all the forum members.

Merry Xmas to everyone and a happy new year when it comes. I've only been a member on here since November and have found it informative and enjoyable. Looking forward to 2016 and enjoying my new bike that I've hardly manage to get out on since buying it in late October.

As DL84 said, It'd be good to get a meet organised, especially around the Central Belt of Scotland where there appear to be a few 'active' members :biggrin-new:

Cheers 'n Beers
Colin

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back