Making a Murderer

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Here, anyone been swaatching this.... I rattled in the first 2 last night, staggering, I actually thought surely this can't really have gone on, then the RAV 4 and the dead chick in the scrappies that they own... fuck sake !

If you ain't watched it... WATCH IT...

I'll go into lazy bastard mode watching this weekend

I'm actually not going to read the article case it spoils it.... shaping up to be a great documentary

While were on the subject....I've a top 5... anyone seen these.

In no particular order.

1. Blackfish
2. Mea Maxima Culpa
3. The Beckoning Silence
4. Whos afraid of a big Black Hole....
5. Bowling For Columbine

One I watched the other day.. totally random.. but what an intelligent man...........Richard Feynman: The Pleasure of Finding Things Out

Stu, I wouldn't read it then as you say. I've seen bowling for columbine. Michael Moore is a very good story teller but obviously he tells things the way he wants us to see things.

I watched two really good docs on Netflix in December. One was Cowspiracy, which was fascinating if not rather depressing, we are all fucked. The other was The Culture High, explaining the truth about the war on drugs. Both highly recommended.

Needed a new series. Done orphen black , orange is the new black , breaking bad , sons of anachy last year so this will be a good start to 2016

Stu, I wouldn't read it then as you say. I've seen bowling for columbine. Michael Moore is a very good story teller but obviously he tells things the way he wants us to see things.

I watched two really good docs on Netflix in December. One was Cowspiracy, which was fascinating if not rather depressing, we are all fucked. The other was The Culture High, explaining the truth about the war on drugs. Both highly recommended.

Brilliant Soof on my to watch list.... checkout some of my favs

The plot thickens pof keep going

I watched the first one tonight, I thought it was going to be a different story each episode, I thought 10 episodes seems a lot for the story.. But the ending was quite a cliff hanger, ill watch some more tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back