Luggage on pillion seat

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think you can swap the lock from the cowl but you can from the pillion seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It fits in place of the pillion seat,no modification of bike required. As the plate is wider than a pillion seat it protects the plastics on rear of bike especially using the full Kriega setup with the us20 as panniers.
97a2103c245d81230d9fc85c42fa7f91.jpg

f8e444c9a82dfdc48f9fc250417af21d.jpg

357387320b91eacc923c50441b610e7d.jpg

FFS , did you go round the world !

I've also got Hepco & Becker and used it last year for the TT. Excellent piece of kit and well worth the money , doddle to take the lock of the pillion pad and swap onto the rack. Don't think the locks are they that expensive from BMW.

Lol Like my creature comforts when camping
4c991dcefc9ea659f4fd3370e88e9412.jpg

That's nothing, when I go away on the bike with the Mrs I have to make space for 'travel make-up' and a friggin hair dryer

That's nothing, when I go away on the bike with the Mrs I have to make space for 'travel make-up' and a friggin hair dryer

Doesnt leave much room for her stuff then?

;)

Last edited:
Twa pair o socks an a pair o scants in yer s1k Ross the rest went oan the comfy couch beside yer bike there, :Banane19:and mibbie yer suspenders����

Lol that comfy couch also doubles as a useful ground anchor

I've a seat already drilled with plate fitted and a 32 litre top box to go on it if anyone is interested in buying

Hi

Do you still have the drilled seat plate and if so how many pounds would you like to receive?

Latest posts

Back