luggage for 2012

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repsol67

Reaction score
Does anybody know what luggage is available for the rear of s1000rr?
I dont want a tank bag/box.
I saw a set of sw motech blaze panniers and thought they looked good.
I suppose i could fit a rentec rack and fit a top box but i dont like everything being so far back.

Does anybody know what luggage is available for the rear of s1000rr?
I dont want a tank bag/box.
I saw a set of sw motech blaze panniers and thought they looked good.
I suppose i could fit a rentec rack and fit a top box but i dont like everything being so far back.

I have Ventura luggage fittings on my blade and 996 and I cant rate them high enough. I was given a BMW tailpack when I got my bike so I use that, otherwise I would have once again got Ventura.

HTH

Cheers
Simon

Simon,

Thanks for replying.

Is that the BMW softbag, 30 ltrs?
Does it just strap on to the rear seat?
I wondered how good it would be at speed?

cheers, Ian

I use BMW 5ltr tank bag 25ltr tail pack and sw motec blaze pannier system 42ltr very balanced and secure no issues in the bends or high speeds highly recommended

+1 for blaze paniers although i have sold mine as i have purchased a touring bike as well as s1000rr I do have a SW-MOTEC tank day pack with filler cap fitting for sale if you're interested ?60

I've got some pictures somewhere on the forum of the Blaze set up. I no longer have them but I do have a set for my ZX-14R.

I use Kriega 10+20 on my fireblade with no issues. I'll be using them on this bike as well.

Kriega US 10.

fits perfectly with little overhang and suits the seat shape.

+1 for the Kriega bags, fixed to pillion seat via the little tuck away tabs beneath the OEM seat itself, very secure and completely water tight.

Mine is the 20L or 30L (can't remember), gets used every day come rain ro shine and is top quality product.

Latest posts

Back