Lots of new members!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PSML no not at all - was just kidding......................

Having had a blade it was a great bike but having ridden the latest blade back to back with the R1, Panigale and S1000 there is no doubt that the BMW has moved the goalposts and is ahead. Having been riding all day today in the sun on dry roads there was nothing but pleasure and surprise at how capable the bike is and it is only the fading light that has made me come back home! There is no doubt you have made an excellent decision.

Mickyrr,
Youhave pretty much repeated everything I’ve read in all the recent reports about the S1000. Nice to get it confirmed – I was starting to get a bit worried!
Take delivery tomorrow so praying for some dry roads.

The s1000rr is getting better with every ride. 1000 on the clock now a few more then be looking for some dyno time.

Welcome to the forum dude, I brought mine without a test ride (case of new bike, nothing else I fancied at the time), I'm sure you're gonna love it! :D

Well –managed 2 hours out on the new bike – and my sock have well and truly been blown off. You would always expect going from a 4 year old bike with 27K on itto a new bike to highlight the old bikes deficiencies, but this was night andday. The BM just does everything so much better. And I’ve not opened it up yet! To say I’m really pleased with it is an understatement!

Latest posts

Back