Leeds to London - Fun Road Ideas?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Looks like I will get the beast back from Allan Jefferies this Saturday, all being well. (Installation of Bazzaz Z-FI causing intermittant cutouts - they've soldered the connectors now, I hope).

With luck I'll be leaving Soof's place at 10:30am and have all day to get to Central London.

Ideas for a decent trip welcome. I can just fly down the A1 if all else fails.

Looks like I will get the beast back from Allan Jefferies this Saturday, all being well. (Installation of Bazzaz Z-FI causing intermittant cutouts - they've soldered the connectors now, I hope).

With luck I'll be leaving Soof's place at 10:30am

Ideas for a decent trip welcome.

From Soofs head straight to Leeds Airport, get shuttle up to Edinburgh and enjoy...............

On a serious note glad they've sorted your bike Alex, I would be giving it a blast up and down the box to give it a test before embarking on the run to London.

Hope it's A ok.

JimmyMac

From Soofs head straight to Leeds Airport, get shuttle up to Edinburgh and enjoy...............

On a serious note glad they've sorted your bike Alex, I would be giving it a blast up and down the box to give it a test before embarking on the run to London.

Hope it's A ok.

JimmyMac

You're right, I need to find some bumpy unpaved road and test it all out. Fortunately Soof Manor is up such a road :-D

- Sent from Mobile

TomTom have on online route planner with the same basic features as their TomTom Rider 400. Allows you to plan a route with more (or less) bends and elevations. And then if you happen to have a Rider, you can send the route to the device.

Anyway, might be worth a play around with parts of the route and see what it suggests.

https://mydrive.tomtom.com/en_gb/

Back