Knox Handroid Gauntlets XL

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Anyone selling a pair. Im on my third pair which now have holes in the finger/palm areas. Good S/H pair would be ideal.. the brand new model is 200 bangers.. I doubt they are 80 quid better than the previous model..bit of a piss take tbh..

Give me a shout if your punting a good used pair..must be XL

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've got a new pair of theses in white and black if you're interested. Bought them at the NEC show last year and only cut the tags off on Thursday as wanted to try them out. Did about 50 miles in them. I've got a pair of black ones which are still in good nick so happy to part with the new ones if your interested. ?120 posted (XL size)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like you, ive got a xxl black and white pair - left glove has 5 holes the right one is fine [FFS]

cant believe only one is shagged, and a new set is now 199

Anyone got a good left one?? :)

I've got a new pair of theses in white and black if you're interested. Bought them at the NEC show last year and only cut the tags off on Thursday as wanted to try them out. Did about 50 miles in them. I've got a pair of black ones which are still in good nick so happy to part with the new ones if your interested. ?120 posted (XL size)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn i just bought a pair for 160 quid or id have had them mate..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back