Just A Quick Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

stevethechip

Just thought I'd give a quick hello and introduce myself. Currently riding a 2010 S1K. Had it since March with 750 miles on the clock - now up to just under 6,000 and loving every minute of it. Have taken it to Spain and into France on a 5 day trip with 6 other bikes. From the Guildford area in Surrey so can often be found on a Wednesday evening at Loomies and then heading off to Portsdown Hill generally with an RC8R or quite often on a Sunday morning having breakfast on Madeira Drive in Brighton.
Always up for a Sunday morning run and bit of brekkie (anything to get out of the house). So if there is anyone around my area give us a shout and we will meet up. Cheers Steve

Welcome to the forum buddy.

Just down the road from you outside of Woking, so if you fancy a ride out give us a shout. Depending on weather may be out to boxhill and Newlands in the morning for a coffee and nosebag.

Cheers
Stu

Hello

I'm also a Surrey man. I'm in Horley, just by Gatwick. I don't ride on the road, so probably won't bump in to you, however if your ever on a Track Day we may cross paths.

Welcome :)

Hi Stu
Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow. Should be picking up tickets tonight for Chris Evans Carfest and if so will probably go to that but certainly up for a run in the near future - maybe bank holiday Monday if it brightens up.
Cheers Steve

No worries Steve, Monday's not good for me (and looks like shit weather also) but hopefully catch up with you soon.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back