Ireland to Portugal

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shad3

Reaction score
Hey, I'm currently on a trip/tour from Ireland to Portugal making a small stop in Germany and then back to Ireland.

I'm thinking of making a thread with my impressions/thoughts/observations (there's quite a lot of them, just need to organize them) over at advrider forums, if there's interest here I I can copy it or just link to it. No promises as the internet at the moment is very flaky.

In the meantime, here's a Google album with the photos so far (it should update every day). I'm playing around with the gopro so videos are a potential add-on.

https://goo.gl/photos/mqj8vb71p6WZ1XGr8

Let me know what you think. And if there's any questions, by all means ask them, I'm no expert (this is my first big trip after all), but I'll do my best to answer them.

Cheers.

Brilliant Shad.. super images, great idea keeping the forum informed. Mind you can post on the move using the forumrunner app. I do it often when Im out and about.

Hope Jimmy Mac does it as well when he does his thing next year.. keep them coming mate.

Brilliant Shad.. super images, great idea keeping the forum informed. Mind you can post on the move using the forumrunner app. I do it often when Im out and about.

Hope Jimmy Mac does it as well when he does his thing next year.. keep them coming mate.

Hey stuartb, thanks for the reply. I don't have internet on the phone so I can only update the album when I have access to Wi-Fi. Which is usually every night.

Like I said before, I've went ahead and created a thread at advrider if you want to add some context to the photos. The thread is behind the album as it takes a bit (a lot) more time to write something instead of adding a photo to the shared album.

http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/around-europe.1147278/

Hi, yes I'm portuguese, friends and family and a couple more things.

Iam going next week Driving the Honda race truck down to Portimao for the next round of the World endurance series, think it will take about 13hrs from Bilbao down to there I think.

Dean

Iam going next week Driving the Honda race truck down to Portimao for the next round of the World endurance series, think it will take about 13hrs from Bilbao down to there I think.

Dean

How come you're doing that?

How come you're doing that?

Have few Friends that work for them at Louth and it clashes with the TT so the regular driver is over in the IOM so was asked if I could help them out by Driving the truck and do the tyre racks for them, bit of a dream come true really.

Have few Friends that work for them at Louth and it clashes with the TT so the regular driver is over in the IOM so was asked if I could help them out by Driving the truck and do the tyre racks for them, bit of a dream come true really.

Thats cool. Safe trip and all that.....

Hi again,

Been 3 weeks since my last ride out. Motorrad Days in Garmish, 10 days of madness riding through Normandy, the Black Forest and the Alps. Here's some photos of it.

https://goo.gl/photos/QMYSoUkcK5jxKdt76

I'm off again, this time the wild atlantic way and then I'll jump to the uk. I'll post the album when I create it.

In the meantime, I appreciate suggestions on places to go and see around Scotland and Wales mostly. And if someone wants to meetup, I'm sure we can arrange something.

They weren't taken in July though. I've taken some today so as soon as I have them uploaded, I'll make my contribution to the photo of the month.

How do I change he title of the thread? It should be the adventures of Shad3 at this point.

Latest posts

Back