Insurance

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah that?s a shame, as I say I think the reality is that until I?m in my 30?s insurance isn?t going to improve ?that? much.

Still looking forward to learning the RoSPA way though!
Had a taster session with @Phil a while ago which was great

Insurance never makes sense to me. Two guys with the same bike and situation never get the same price!
I?m 50 an observer at the local advanced group with IAM and ROSPA gold but the price never seems to reduce unless you shop around and play one off against the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2cd6cf57531f3dc8057452c6401e1d24.jpg

Oops [emoji51]

Fun place :)

- Sent from a magical lightbox

3 crimes in my area in december :).

All my insurance premiums went down at least 10-15% after I moved house 18 months ago. Give it time, I will bring the neighbourhood into disrepute at some point lol.

All my insurance premiums went down at least 10-15% after I moved house 18 months ago. Give it time, I will bring the neighbourhood into disrepute at some point lol.
293 in december alone ! Fml

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just renewed my insurance with MCE, what a faff ...

Details:
Fully comprehensive, including commuting to multiple places of work with pillion cover and 12 K annual mileage.
Bike stored in brick garage in countryside.

Price:
?874 with ?600 excess.
Not too bad @ ?874 Oli (compared to Bens ), did you really need pillion cover? I know commuting ads to the premium too, did you ask for a price without?

Not too bad @ ?874 Oli (compared to Bens ), did you really need pillion cover? I know commuting ads to the premium too, did you ask for a price without?

Nothing?s too bad compared to Ben?s lol, could probably insure a Ferrari for that!

Pillion cover was like ?25 extra and as MCE charge for amendments I thought better to go for it. Besides, I?d like to get a pillion kit and have the option to take a pillion for a ride, might even help me get an appropriate Valentine?s Day card next year lol!

I didn?t ask for the difference with/without commuting, but to be honest I like having the option to commute by bike so unless it was a massive saving I?d be extremely hesitant to not include that in the policy

Last edited:

25 in December for my area

1628 in December in my area. Improving stat though as it's less than November at 1714 :numbness:

Latest posts

Back