Indicators

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beavis

Reaction score
Has anyone changed the front ones over for flush fitting ones ? I remember seeing a website that did them but never noted it down.

Why BMW don't sink them into the mirrors like so many others beats the hell outa me :ambivalence:

Why BMW don't sink them into the mirrors like so many others beats the hell outa me :ambivalence:

I guess it's because it's a track bike that's homogenised for road use. Bits are added for road worthiness, not integrated into the overall design. They integrate the front indicators on the K1300S so it's not like bmw don't know it is an option. Just sayin.... :)

I'm really looking forward to getting my bike but I do think the front indicators are really dated. I'll just have to put up with it I suppose.

I'm really looking forward to getting my bike but I do think the front indicators are really dated. I'll just have to put up with it I suppose.

Ditto mate. They do look shite, but i'll live with it

Probably find they did it to make taking the mirrors off a lot easier (if you want to remove them for a track day for example). If you've got mirrors with built in indicators it's probably a lot more of a faff removing them. Not sure what the 2015 bike comes with as standard, but if you go for the led indicators that are standard on the hp4 they look much better than the stock ones, as they're smaller and more modern looking.

2015 sport comes with led's , yep agree with your thoughts about track days etc. Even do the same as some kawasakis and blend them into the fairing.

I had these on my S1000RR. Easy to fit and look good. I actually had someone wave me to stop so they could verify that's what they were when I was at Snetterton.

IMG_3644.jpg

Latest posts

Back