If money was no object

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told carbon wheels are only for the track
general use the wheels can explode lol

It's a myth that carbon wheels are no good for the road. Materials/Techniques have come a long way.

I'd have Carbon Wheels, Ohlins Forks + TTX36, Brembo M4 Mono's with Discs, Akro Evo System, Carbon Belly, HP Levers/Rear Sets, "Sick HIDS", built engine, full Motec ECU mapped by Track Electronics etc etc.

I have rung the neck of his 45 up the roads round Lancaster and south lakes with jumps and wheelies with no prob and his is a SS/swinger,
they are tested to a very high standards

Dean

Money no object?

The bike would stay stock, but as accessories I'd buy a 5000 acre site in Spain, build a track of my own design, a garage for my huge stack of tyres, and employ a professional racer 24/7 to tutor me.

Last edited:
Great looking bike!
I'm with Flymo, maybe add a few brolly dollies too to share the champagne with.

lol not telling anything him anything, the twat as a few but the std one is up for sale as he has had a look at at few others even a carbon hp4

Dean

He's a wealthy 'twat'!!! That carbon 45 is something else, very, very desirable. Chris Walker's had a slightly used looking RC45 up for sale for ?25k in his shop, your bros looks mint - whats that worth?!

He's a wealthy 'twat'!!! That carbon 45 is something else, very, very desirable. Chris Walker's had a slightly used looking RC45 up for sale for ?25k in his shop, your bros looks mint - whats that worth?!

Don't know about wealthy lol the carbon is insured for ?35000 and was featured in Performance bike mag a few years back and fully road legal. The std with 3000miles is up for ?20000. To build the carbon one he collected enough parts to build 2 more, 1 he sold to Doc John in NI that follows the racers around on the 1st lap and the other is a mass of spare parts that he buy and swops with others if they need or have parts.

Dean

Latest posts

Back