Hi!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N80Jamie

Reaction score
Hi all,

Picking up my S1000RR Gen1 this Thursday. Moved up from a K4 GSXR 600 and still currently own a K7 GsXR 600 track bike. Looking forward to S1000RR ownership!

Congratulations on the new bike Jamie and welcome to the forum. Wherabouts are you based, will it be a trackbike also?

Thanks mate! I'm in Telford, Shropshire. This will only be a road bike but may try it out on a couple of track days next season. Just need to get used to the big power jump.. ha

Welcome to the forum Jamie and congratulations on your new RR!

The power delivery is really progressive, and overall the they?re very accessible bikes to ride so I am sure you?ll be enjoying full power very soon indeed [emoji16]
Look forward to hearing about your reaction the first time you give it full beans! [emoji16]

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here, and may you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Thanks for the warm welcome. I also look forward to my own reaction when I give it the beans ha!

Roll on Thursday!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I also look forward to my own reaction when I give it the beans ha!

Roll on Thursday!

I pre-warn you though, the grin that follows takes a long time to wear off ... [emoji6]
They never fail to generate a smile from ear to ear, that?s for sure [emoji4]

Hi Jamie, know Telford well as I served my time at RAF Cosford just a drunken taxi ride away.
Enjoy your new bike and the forum.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back