Hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoobie1

Reaction score
Hiya everyone.

The name's Scoob, live in Didcot and only really used the site for info - excellent.
Had S1RR motorsport for 3 years and traded it in for HP4 in Sept this year.

Rode down to Italy last 2 years to MotoGP and doing Spain next year.....

Nice to meet you all...!

Hello. I used to live in Abingdon and later on Oxford. how do you find the hp4 compared to the standard bike?

Hi.
Cool, I was born in Abingdon...

Yeah the HP4 is much, much more responsive and therefore feels a lot quicker than the S1K. I had that all set up at Austin Racing so it was no slouch... I also did 18K on it so everything is a lot sharper on the new one but then I guess it would be!
Haven't played with the suspension yet so still rides a bit hard and over 6' so not as comfortable yet. Took the Attack rearsets of the old bike and will fit them shortly - gives a lot more legroom! De-cat pipe arrived this week so that to fit + AR levers and protection etc.

Welcome Scoob, I actually live just outside Didcot in East Hagbourne! :D Got one of the first S1000 back in April 2010, but it's track only now unfortunately. HP4, tis a nice bit of kit.

Hey dude, no don't know them fella. My 4x4 is still stored down in Kent at my brothers workshop (where I used to live), was mostly used for P+P days or byways. Will do some of the same when I bring it up to Oxford. :)

Latest posts

Back