Hi from the South west UK

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr1s

Reaction score
  1. Hi everyone,

I'm kinda new, registered a couple of years ago when I bought an S1R over in Canada.....
http://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?3659-hi-from-vancouver-island&highlight=chr1s ....,,Loved it apart from the DDC. I know most folk liked the DDC but I found it vague when pushed. Any ways, now back in the UK living in the south west and had the urge to get back on a sports bike with clip ons... (Had nakeds for many years now and currently own the GSX S1000)....took the RR out for a demo yesterday at CW in Dorchester and well, was blown away!! To be brief it was an amazing experience.... The DDC seems much improved and worked much better although I didn't push too much to be fair....and the cherry on the top was that I wasn't expecting it to be so comfortable lol, it was perfect. Anyway it's high on my list and need to sell my Suzy now!!

Welcome Chris, hope you are enjoying being back on these shores, good luck in finding the right bike.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back