Hi From Buckingham

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wave

Reaction score
New S1000RR Motorsport owner, still running in, changed from an 09 HRC Blade. Been reading on here a while, hello to all :)

That was quick, thanks. Hi soofsayer! Buckingham is only a few miles from Silverstone, so I'm looking forward to watching the GP at the weekend :)

That was quick

wife says that a lot for some reason. lol

I found a great road a few years ago between you and the A43, you probably know it. I was on my way to Wimbledon and it was getting dark so can't remember exactly. Enjoy the GP, my understanding is that there might not be too many more there......?

Last edited:
New S1000RR Motorsport owner, still running in, changed from an 09 HRC Blade. Been reading on here a while, hello to all :)
Just down the road from you in Winslow. Dropping the S1000 off in Sussex tomorrow for its track holiday at the Almeria race circuit week We'd. Can't wait.....

Hi Marzy. Is that with Focussed Events? I've wanted to do that for years but never got round to it, I might give it a go next year if I can get a leave chit :) If you are up for a ride out when you are back drop me a PM :)

Hi Marzy. Is that with Focussed Events? I've wanted to do that for years but never got round to it, I might give it a go next year if I can get a leave chit :) If you are up for a ride out when you are back drop me a PM :)
Will do mate. Yes, this is my 9th visit to Almeria all with FE. Going to be epic with the 15 s1000.

Hi JimmyMac. Love your bike colours, not sure if its standard or not but it looks really good :)

Standard HP4 Carbon design, just replaced the metallic blue with metallic red. Matches my hair lol. Thanks

JimmyMac

Back