Hi everyone

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveG

Reaction score
Just purchased a HP4 carbon recently and was recommended to join this forum by a good mate of mine , I'm a proper petrol head and look forward to getting to know everyone.
Cheers all
Dave.

Welcome Dave, nice bike, your mates made a good recommendation, lots of useful info and good chat on here

Welcome to the forum Dave and congratulations on your HP4!

As MacRR says, your friend made a very good recommendation, there?s indeed a fantastic community on here and lots of information.

As Jay says, where are you based and what sort of riding do you do primarily (commuting, weekend fun, track days etc)?

Enjoy the forum, and may you have many happy miles ahead of you! :)

Oli

Cheers for the welcome all , I'm based in Notts about 10 miles from Sheffield
I normally ride on dry weekends when time allows so looking forward to getting some more miles clocked up on the hp4 , I have a R1 too but not been out much on that lately.

Welcome to the site Dave, its about time you bought a proper bike, your mate must have advised you well seen as your missus blames him for you getting the hp4 lol

Heyup buddy yes a proper bike at last lol, might get out a bit more now , think it's going to be a better weekend weather wise too.

Welcome fellow Carbon rider... If you sign up as a premier member you will get stacks of benefits..

Enjoy the forum mate.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cheers Stuart, how do I sign up as a premier member ?

Hi Dave

Simply visit the forum home page from a web browser and you?ll see the ?Premier Member Subscription? button.

This will take you to a PayPal page where you can upgrade your account.

Thanks for supporting the site [emoji4]

Last edited:
As Oli says....the link is at the top of the homepage. You can't do it using tapatalk.

Cheers

S

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back