Hey folks

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there it's matt from the reading area I bought a 2015 plate 2 weeks ago so new to the bike but it's been my dream bike since I first set eyes on it!

Thanks, i havnt been riding to long 5 years now I so my owned bikes list consist of a 2010 er6n 2013 r6 and my last was a 2012 gsxr750
The RR is a massive step up and stole my heart!

You've made the right choice mate, RR incredibly potent but forgiving and practical

Hi Matt, nice rapid step up the ladder there...right to the top rung in 5 years, as Mac says nice and easy to ride and bags of power if you dial it in...good choice, welcome.

stuarts phone

From what I have seen so far would have to agree and was very surprised how nimble it is, feels like a supersport bike
Just looking up a shopping list for the toys now with exhaust etc but will be sure to be asking some questions here hopefully not to annoying!

Ask away - it's what makes a forum. Also we have a Showroom section to show it off and detail your motor as you personalise it. Photo's hosted via photobucket work best :)

From what I have seen so far would have to agree and was very surprised how nimble it is, feels like a supersport bike
Just looking up a shopping list for the toys now with exhaust etc but will be sure to be asking some questions here hopefully not to annoying!

No such thing as an annoying question Matt, unless its StuartB asking "what you wearing under your leathers?", "Do you sweat a lot in your gear, what weight are you?", "What do you think about when lying in bed?" and the classic "How many sisters you got?" and "Can you see my thong when I bend over?" LOL

Welcome to the site mate, certainly picked the right bike.

JimmyMac

Hi matt, welcome to the forum. Congrats on your bike, just in time for summer.

Lol, Im really only interested in your sister(s)... It's actually Jimmy that want's to know the other thing's, but he's to scared to ask you !

Latest posts

Back