Helmet and leathers insurance

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richy170

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am struggling to find a company that sells helmet and leather insurance as a stand alone policy which offers cover for over ?1000. Apart from Adrian Flux who don't seem able to answer your phone calls can any of you make any recommendations.

Helmet & Leathers Insurance

To date I've not come across any insurance company that offers decent helmet and leathers cover that's worth having. Most only insure up to ?1,000 and are an optional extra when purchasing a motorcycle insurance policy. I've never bothered as it wouldn't even come close to the cost of replacing my Dainese kit and Arai helmet.

The forums BeMoto insurance deal covers helmets and leathers I think up to ?1500 (check the thread) which should cover most peoples needs

Try Direct Group - 0344 893 1022 (My AXA policy had the helmet and leathers cover - upto ?1500 and they subbed the work out to these guys....I think they take off 10% of the value per year of the gear....

I now have taken a new Policy with BeMoto (Nick - is a top bloke) and that again has the cover upto ?1500...

Last edited:
Great and thanks for those details. Like many my leathers and helmet etc easily exceed the normal ?1000 policy limit so if I can get cover at ?1500 it will at least bridge some of the difference.

Latest posts

Back