Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody4000

Reaction score
Just saying hello. 2010 s1000rr. First one to own.

Based in Horsham /West Sussex and Surrey. / Gatwick.

Keen to meet up.

Love doing the work on my bike myself.

And the odd track day but I am awful.
Previous bike a daytona 675.

Woody

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Woody and congratulations on your RR!

Thank you for the welcome post [emoji846]
Dayton 675?s are excellent bikes, I had one before my RR! That being said, I am entirely confident you?ll be blown away by your S1K, they are amazing bikes!

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
May you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome to the forum Woody and congratulations on your RR!

Thank you for the welcome post [emoji846]
Dayton 675?s are excellent bikes, I had one before my RR! That being said, I am entirely confident you?ll be blown away by your S1K, they are amazing bikes!

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
May you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli
Thanks buddy.

Hi Woody, you sound just like Dick Emery in your intro "I am awful" was his catchphrase if you are too young to remember.

Welcome to the forum.

JimmyMac

Hi Woody, you sound just like Dick Emery in your intro "I am awful" was his catchphrase if you are too young to remember.

Welcome to the forum.

JimmyMac
Lol. Trust you.. Dick Emery ffs Jimmy most of the guys on here will never have heard of him or Arthur Askey or even Charlie Drake..you must be ages with them hahaha.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lol. Trust you.. Dick Emery ffs Jimmy most of the guys on here will never have heard of him or Arthur Askey or even Charlie Drake..you must be ages with them hahaha.

Haha, next you'll be telling me no one knows who Tommy Trinder is, we're you two not in the same class at school?

JimmyMac

Jimmy were you not in the same class as Stan Laurel at Rutherglen Academy?

Haha, Moses was one of my teachers, he only asked us to remember ten things which I've forgotten but I got an A+ in woodwork cause I helped Stuart and Noah make a big boat just before that big rain storm.

JimmyMac

Haha, Moses was one of my teachers, he only asked us to remember ten things which I've forgotten but I got an A+ in woodwork cause I helped Stuart and Noah make a big boat just before that big rain storm.

JimmyMac
Jimmy.. your woodwork class was actually remedial...you know the square peg round hole class with the usual assortment of window lickers and gronks lol.

Stuart

Jimmy.. your woodwork class was actually remedial...you know the square peg round hole class with the usual assortment of window lickers and gronks lol.

Stuart

Now have my s1k. So sweet!!!

Latest posts

Back