Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ringlow

Reaction score
Hi to everyone
ive owned my rr since October 16, loving every moment of it. I traded up from an z1000 sx & have no regrets :courage:

Hi Ringlow, was in Swinton a couple of weeks back at Adventure Bike Warehouse, lovely people in there.
Welcome to the site.

JimmyMac

Cheers
do you do a bit of green laning

A little off roading on my GSA when no-one is looking, planning on riding around the world in 3 stages. Leave in July to ride to Bangkok via the Arctic circle as stage 1. Got hooked by riding solo South to north across the Atacama Desert a couple of years back and want to do this before I get too old.
Lots of GS owners on here Ringlow but they are a bit heavy for green laning for most folk but I don't mind falling off, lol.

JimmyMac

Welcome along Ringlow :)

@JimmyMac - mucho respect for the round-the-world ride - proper life affirming adventure. I'd love to do something along those lines - but work, money and the fact that I've got no idea where to start all go against me. The Atacama desert thing for example - did you do it on your own bike?

Doing this trip on my own bike but hired one in Chile and covered Chile, Argentina and Peru on it.

Easier doing a trip on your own than in a group, only one person to please, which is about my limit. Haha

JimmyMac

@JimmyMac - your South America trip sounds epic, bet it was fun. I did Argentina - Chile v?a paso libertadores (Andes) in a hire car a few years back. Mountain roads would have been fantastic on a bike.

Latest posts

Back