Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I currently have an 899 Panigale but tempted to get one of these next. Joined so I can get to know the do's and dont's with these bikes

Hi, tell us a wee bit about yourself neebor, it's a great forum for a great bike you'll get all your questions answered here by some good people.

Welcome, JimmyMac.

I currently have an 899 Panigale but tempted to get one of these next. Joined so I can get to know the do's and dont's with these bikes

Welcome mate, not ridden an 899 but have ridden a 1299S, Pani's are beautiful but the S1000 will be much more comfortable and practical, will handle at least as well and have stellar performance v your current bike - buy one!

I'm up in Aberdeen. I had a shot of a mates one last night hence why I'm on here looking for info on them...... I cant believe how small the it felt - in a good way. I just always assumed a bike like that would feel big.
The Duke looks compact but is actually quite roomy for me. Its pretty well sorted and has BST carbon wheels, KTec rear shock, rebuilt front shocks, Termi's and some cosmetics. Always wanted a Ducati and I love it but the BMW was comfier and better over the bumpy roads we have up here. Its definitely the next bike for me!

Hello mate, welcome to the forum. You wont be the first ducati to bmw convert :). Good luck with your search for one.

Hi mate, welcome to the club. Only been on here a week or so myself but finding them a friendly bunch with a shit load of knowledge about your future bike.. :fat:

Welcome along :)

The 899 is beautiful, but the S1000RR more capable on the road. Get one with all the options you can, they are easier to resell at a later date...and of going for a 2015+...who doesn't like Cruise Control?! ;)

Welcome along :)

The 899 is beautiful, but the S1000RR more capable on the road. Get one with all the options you can, they are easier to resell at a later date...and of going for a 2015+...who doesn't like Cruise Control?! ;)

Must admit Alex I never ever in a million years thought I'd like cruise control on a bike but its handy as hell through the villages.. lol

Latest posts

Back