Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arg

Reaction score
I m a new owner, having just picked up my 2012 bike on Saturday. Previous bike was a 2004 GSXR1000. Looking forward to better weather to play.

hello and welcome, yes we are here! the forum, its being updated, so a normal service will be resumed soon:motorcyclesmilie:

Anybody here.............................

Hi mate, and welcome. Similar to you, just about to pick up a 12 plate S1000, so should be an awesome summer!

Don't worry about the lack of welcomes, same happened to me! Must be a BMW thing? Ha ha

Welcome to the forum dude, how's the first impressions of the BMW?

Don't get on line too often, busy in the garage in the winter, out playing in the summer. Have two other bike to play with.

Only picked the bike up last weekend and the weather is awful at the moement, so much salt, prefer to wreck may CBR than my 10 month immaculate S1RR.

In the 120 miles I did do, I loved the power, very quick steering compared to the GSXR. Quick shifter a real fun toy. Have to investigate the front end as it felt as if it was bottoming out on the brakes.

Latest posts

Back