Hello please help!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vikidoc

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Pleased to see a big community in here of like minded. I've fallen in love with the sonerr (sounds very romantic and French this way) despite speed dating with r1 ducati and even harley! Will need to muster courage to let Mrs know at some point!!

Can't buy a new bike so need it used in black or grey. Can the enlightened in the thread please advise on what i should look for. My budget was 5k but can stretch to 7k. Appreciate all comments including those that want to point out how naive i am so that they can feel better about themselves :p

So on that budget you are planning on buying the wheels now and the rest of the bike in instalments LOL.

Seriously, I haven't seen one for that kind of money, but others may know more.

Soofsayer you must be so pleased with yourself for being able to afford more than the wheels!! I have seen some used bikes close to that price. Your smart ass comment was not of much help though :) Maybe someone else knows better. Leaving budget alone - i was looking for some advice on what to look out for in a used bike - i.e. year of manufacture and recall issues. Will look around in the forum but if someone has bought a used bike with certain criteria (age, mileage etc) that has worked well for them then kindly advice. Don't soofsay ;)

If you wait a few months until after the 2015 bike is released you might see the prices fall, but at the moment, 5-7k budget is only just about gonna get you a older, worn out bike, maybe a Cat-D bike..

Latest posts

Back