Hello I'm new

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zebba7

Reaction score
Hello S1000RR lovers. My names Dean I'm 32 I have a 2015 S1000RR sport which is awesome!!! I ride around the south of England and France and go to Loomies in The meon valley (look it up) most Wednesday. I used to have a Gixer and a KTM before the BMW. Guy Martin, Hutchy, John McGuinness, The Dunlop family and all the TT boys are my bike inspiration and the Moto GP riders especially the Brits.

Hello Dean, welcome, superb intro, i also can be found at the great loomies, we must meet up for a blat around the A272 & A339 to blow out the cobwebs

Hello S1000RR lovers. My names Dean I'm 32 I have a 2015 S1000RR sport which is awesome!!! I ride around the south of England and France and go to Loomies in The meon valley (look it up) most Wednesday. I used to have a Gixer and a KTM before the BMW. Guy Martin, Hutchy, John McGuinness, The Dunlop family and all the TT boys are my bike inspiration and the Moto GP riders especially the Brits.

Welcome Zebba. France? Do you work for Eurostar then?!

Welcome, loads of S1R's featured at the TT this year, great bike. mine was singing round the mountain as she came, simply made for riding :)

Welcome,,

I'm from south also (Bournemouth)
So I think a south meet up should be good!

Welcome to the forum...

I am Surrey bordering Saaf London...I know those places / roads well..deffo up for a meet ..

Need to get a few more miles in before my week in Europe on 1st July... let hope all this Scottish rains goes back up Norf ;-)

Latest posts

Back