Hello from USA

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might also add that not yet an S1000RR owner, however been developing and involved in developing further more parts for the S1000RR.

Hi welcome to the forum. Interesting.... do elaborate.

Not sure how much the admins and mods would appreciate us promoting a business here. So I'll keep the details to a minimum until we have permission from the forum administration.

Hello mate welcome along anyhow... where in the states are you from then ? And like Soofsayer says, your comments intrigue.. can you tell us in what way your involved in development.

Stuart (Scotland)

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
Hello mate welcome along anyhow... where in the states are you from then ? And like Soofsayer says, your comments intrigue.. can you tell us in what way your involved in development.

Stuart (Scotland)

Sent from Galaxy S7

From Miami, Florida

It is aftermarket parts, some are used on various factory team bikes.

Thats where (Holly came from)..name that tune ?

Nice part of the globe man !

Stuart

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
Not even close but at least you tried Moto...

The answer is...

Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.

Sent from Galaxy S7

Not even close but at least you tried Moto...

The answer is...

Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.

Sent from Galaxy S7

Would be the last song I'd think of. Of course I've heard the song a million times never paid attention to the lyrics other than "She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side," :D

I'm already learning things on this forum.

Lol good man !. Last time I was in Florida me and my mate went tear arsing around on two hogs..and got sunburned lol

Sent from Galaxy S7

Welcome to the forum motomillion, now Stu's finished his karaoke lesson tell us about these parts you've been developing for the Sthou

Hi Moto, welcome to the site. Was lucky enough to go see Manchester Utd. play Liverpool in the Dan Marino stadium last year. Was my first time in Miami and was overwhelmed by the amount of Cops and there "Clients" that were on the streets.

Great for you to join us over here and good luck with your business.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back