Hello from the rainy city

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuartH

Reaction score
Good evening all,

New to the forum, have a 2011 S1000rr in Thunder Grey since last september, prefer the understated colours.

Bike not long been out of winter storage, so good to get out again, but mancunian weather is wet n miserable as always...

Best bike I have ridden... I see the latest bike magazine issue is comparing it again a few competitors

Cheers

Stu

WINTER STORAGE :eek:
Thats a bloody expensive garage ornament , get out there & ride it only snow stopped play for me this winter, you just need to wash it more often thats all ;)
Pleased to report that it stands up well to winter in blighty.
welcome to the forum & get out there and ride :p

Hi and welcome to the forum

Sounds like you have the same weather as me :)

Enjoy the site

Cheers Rich

Cheers ,

Determined to put more miles on this year, now I have the time. Currently dividing time between cycling and the BMW as when I tried my leathers on, I realised how good a winter I'd had :-[

Couple of more weeks and I will be less lardy ;D

Forum looks good, will have more of a look tomorrow, My wife brought me a 12 year old bottle of Dalmore back from holiday last week, be rude not to sample it....

Hi & welcome to the forum.
Please could i ask you as a Manc' that you put an immediate recall on your weather as lots of it seems to be escaping to East Yorks and is really spoiling my Sundays, thanks ;)

Welcome, another member from this part of the country.

Did you not know its a fact that leather shrinks when hung up in a wardrobe for a couple of months?

Godzilla link=topic=749.msg7119#msg7119 date=1335077010 said:
Welcome, another member from this part of the country.

Did you not know its a fact that leather shrinks when hung up in a wardrobe for a couple of months?

Ahhhh this why every 3 years or so i have to change my leathers due to shrinkage strange the sizes change as well ........must be the different makes ;) :)

Welcome from a fellow manc who's emigrated down south!
It's another time zone down here!! ;D

gaz3014 link=topic=749.msg7188#msg7188 date=1335266463 said:
Welcome from a fellow manc who's emigrated down south!
It's another time zone down here!! ;D
Your up North Gaz, you need to come down a bit further South ;)

Latest posts

Back