Hello from Surrey

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveS1000RR

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just joined up after purchasing my first S1000RR, one of the old shape. It was priced rather keenly and is immaculate so i jumped on it! Delivery this Wednesday, and i'm sure a sleepless night before :D

This will be my first supersport, but have been riding for 5 years, had a mixture of Kawasaki's and Honda's before, recently parted company with my VFR1200.

So....HELLO!

Dave I've got the exact same bike! And I'm in Surrey too so will be like looking in a mirror if we're both out and about! It's soooo fast, so I'll second hanging on tight! Just back from Portimao and destroyed Big Bang R1's down the straight like they were in reverse.

Oh, d'you fancy a titanium Akrapovic short exhaust? I've got one for sale ��

Hey! Thanks for the welcome, seems like a nice forum here! I will be going for an akra in the future, but am currently cash poor so to speak....

Whereabouts in Surrey are you? I went down to Vines in Guildford to test ride a K1300 and ended up seeing the S1000RR out front.....didn't even try the K bike, just bought the S then and there. I tried one a few years ago and loved it, might take wrists a bit of getting used to........

Hi Dave, welcome. The previous gen bikes are fantastic bikes, and are great value for money since the new one came out. Check out the for sale section of the forum, you might find a bargain slip-on being advertised every now and then.

I'm in Addlestone mate, and funnily enough bought my S1000RR from Vines too! Went there to do some window shopping and got intrigued by a part-ex they'd just got in. Did the deal and moved on from my Tuono v4. Loving the bmw so far. Wrists can always be strengthened!!

Latest posts

Back